Skip to content
- We are committed to hearing the voices and wisdom of survivors who have experienced abuse in our Church.
- We value the diverse perspectives of members of our Church, both lay and ordained, and welcome the contributions of all.
- Most importantly, we listen for the whisper of the Holy Spirit to guide us on this journey.
- Many of us are just beginning to wake up to this tragedy, so we prioritize learning and becoming well-informed.
- We strive to identify the changes in our church culture that are necessary for us to more effectively live out the mission of Jesus Christ.
- We seek wide-ranging expertise and best practices so that we may help our Church discern the way forward.
- As active participants in Catholic life in our Archdiocese, we are answering the call of Archbishop Jerome Listecki to “lead within the Church.”
- We intend to create opportunities for education, honest conversation, prayer, thoughtful advocacy, and support for survivors.
- In a spirit of humility, we aim to serve the Church we love.